I have worked on many different projects over the years, both for my own personal benefit and for professional work as part of my research. Below is a summary of the many projects I've started, or have wanted to create, and links to where you can find more information.
- ROCS - A web-based version of the popular RPI scheduler with better integration with the Student Information System.
- Edarex - A webapp that helps individuals generate XSLT for transforming RDF graphs into HTML pages.
- rdf2html - XSL transformations to take documents using the Tetherless World ontology and converting them into HTML.
- SANLab-CM - A tool for building and analyzing stochastic activity networks.
- Gamelib - A library I started work on freshman year that attempts to provide a higher-level interface to abstract away from underlying system implementation details.
- RepRap - My attempt at building a RepRap machine
- VGA-E - An engine that can be used to describe an environment for mutating genetic algorithsm
- OWL Mobile - A web application designed for iPhone/iPod touch that allows users to view RDF and OWL in a web interface
- VIA - A multipurpose tool for reording human browsing behavior and enabling cognitive models to browse the World Wide Web.